The Jet Hub provides you with the ability to install the Jet Excel add-in quickly and easily.
Once you have logged in to the Hub, click the download symbol (to the upper right).
Your web browser will handle copying the installation program to your computer:
Once that process is complete, run the installation program.
Click Install to start the installation of the Jet Excel Add-in:
When the installation is complete, you have the option to start Excel with the Jet add-in and/or to add a desktop shortcut to start it in the future:
You are now ready to use the Jet Excel Add-in.
The advantages to using this method to install the Jet Excel add-in are:
- Ease of install (with just three-clicks, you are are ready)
- All your settings are already configured. Your connection to settings used by the Jet Hub is already configured – so you have immediate access to all of your data sources. This eliminates the need for you to know where your settings are stored or how to set up a data source.
- The Excel add-in is automatically activated so you do not have to obtain or enter your license activation code.
- The version of the Excel add-in always matches the version of the Jet Hub, ensuring compatibility.
- When the version of the Jet Hub is upgraded, you can quickly and easily repeat the process to upgrade your Excel add-in and seamlessly benefit from all the latest functionality.