When attempting to run the NAV adapter the following error occurs:
There are errors in the text conversion (text no. 1965-0 does not exist in the .stx file). Internal error:47-1
This is caused by poorly constructed hot fixes, or improper file-level manipulation in the program directory of NAV.
To resolve this error we need to exclude the table that is causing the issue. We need to find the .stx file and the associated table, in this case the error message indicates text no. 1965-0
The default file path is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\70\RoleTailored Client\fin.stx
Note: The above file path may be different in your environment.
3. Open NAV and navigate to Tools, Object Designer.
4. From the Table page search for the table name and note the object ID. In this example the object ID is 2000000065.
5. Navigate to the Form page and run the Adapter Setup.
6. Find the Setup file that corresponds to your version of NAV and supply an update time. Click Functions, Create Data.
7. In the filter field, enter <>table ID. In this example we are saying, exclude table ID 2000000065. Click OK.
The adapter should now run.
If you encounter a similar error you may need to exclude additional objects. For example you may receive the following error:
There are errors in the text conversion (text no. 1967-0 does not exist in the .stx file). Internal error:47-1
Notice the different text no. reference. This indicates that this table also has to be excluded. You will want to find the corresponding text no. in the .stx file, find the table ID and excluded it in the filter dialog.
The syntax for excluding multiple items from the filter dialog is: