To log any issue/error occurring on Jet Hub, please review the following instructions for how-to capture this error:
- Open the Jet Administration Console.
- Click the Connect button.
- Click the checkbox for 'Enable Service Logging'.
- Switch to the Users tab to save your settings.
Log into Jet Hub and reproduce the error/issue.
Go back to the Jet Administration Console and disable 'Enable Service Logging'.
When reporting this issue to Jet Reports Technical Support, provide a copy of the log file generated.
Location of Service log file:
- If you are running the Jet Service Tier service as 'Network Service' then the log file will get generated on the Jet Service Tier server in the following location.
- If you are using a dedicated service account then the log file will get generated on the Jet Service Tier server in the following location.
To open the log file(s) Debugging Tools for Windows must be installed via the Microsoft Windows SDK.
This installs the Windows Service Trace Viewer found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1A\bin\NETFX 4.5.1 Tools
Microsoft Windows 10 SDK