To log any issue/error occurring on the Jet Hub, please review the following instructions for how-to capture this error:
- Open the Jet Administration Console.
- Click the Connect button.
- Click the checkbox for 'Enable Service Logging'.
- Switch to the Users tab to save your settings.
Log into the Jet Hub and reproduce the error/issue.
Go back to the Jet Administration Console and disable 'Enable Service Logging'.
When reporting this issue to Jet Reports Technical Support, provide a copy of the log file generated.
Location of Service log file:
- If you are running the Jet Service Tier service as 'Network Service' then the log file will get generated on the Jet Service Tier server in the following location.
- If you are using a dedicated service account then the log file will get generated on the Jet Service Tier server in the following location.