- Error: This account requires multi-factor authentication...
- Error: The data source is not properly configured for Office 365 authentication
- Run Button Missing Following Jet Reports Upgrade
- Network Drives Do Not Appear In File Explorer When Using The Jet Excel Add-In Scheduler
- Error - The remote server returned an error (429) when using a Business Central Public Cloud data source
- Launching Jet Reports from VBA
Jet Data Manager
- Error: Root element is missing
- Error: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
- Change StringStoresCompatibilityLevel
- Method not found '!!0System.Array.Empty()'.
- There is already an object <table name> in the database
- Error: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid Program
- Jet Hub Error: IDX20803: Unable to obtain configuration from file: '[PII is hidden]'
- Error: We cannot currently authenticate you against your Dynamics 365 Business Central tenant.
- Error: E_ACCESSDENIED or "The type initializer for 'Jet.Data.JetDataSourceFactory' threw an exception"
- Jet Hub and Jet Service Tier Logging
- Error: The Given Path's Format Is Not Supported
- Issue: Using IE11, unable to open reports in Jet Hub
- Error: Error opening connection to BC Cloud: System.ApplicationException: Invalid response from Business Central calling API GetLanguage
- Error - The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
- Error: You do not have the following permissions on TableData What's New Notified: Read
- Error: You are not authorized... You must sign-in using your Office 365 credentials
- Login Failed with Dynamics NAV 2013-2018 or Business Central SQL Server Data Source
- Error: You do not have permission to run the 'Jet Adapter Setup' Report
- Microsoft .NET Framework required for Jet Reports setup - 0x8007090 - Element not found
- Unable to Authenticate your User Account after Jet Service Tier Upgrade
- The file format and extension of 'JetReports.xll' don't match
- Cannot update Existing Active Directory installation to Azure Active Directory
- Error: We have detected that Jet Reports is connected to either a Dynamics
- Excel add-in not available during installation