I'm trying to pull a report which will return a list of users if either
- the Dimension Value is blank, or
- the Dimension Value equals that supplied by the filters.
I know I have at least one user who is blank, and I know I have at least one user with the named filter.
Cell D6 has the Dimension in the filter.
Cell E6 is written as:
=@NL("Rows","User Role","Portal User","Dimension Value",<Blank or D6>,"Approval Role","D*")
I'm having trouble with the <Blank or D6> syntax. I've tried the following options:
- "@@"|D6 = #VALUE!
- "@@|D6" = returns zero results
- "@@&D6" = returns zero results
- "'|D6" = returns zero results
- D6|"@@" = Jet won't accept it
- "@D6|@@" = returns blanks only
Can someone please help me out and tell me what I'm missing? Is it even possible?
Thanks in advance