The Jet Hub supports the vast majority of all features present in the Jet Excel add-in.
Supported Excel Formats
All files to be uploaded to the Jet Hub must be in .XLSX format.
Supported Excel Functions
The following Excel functions are supported in the latest release of the Jet Hub. Those not in this list will fail to calculate if they are either dependent upon or a dependency of a Jet function:
A-C D-H I-L M-Sq St-Z
Note: These functions are supported in the most recent versions. Older versions may not support a specific function
Function and Report Limitations
Currently, there are some features that are not available for use with the Jet Hub.
The following data sources are not supported in the Jet Hub:
- Dynamics NAV 2009 and earlier (C/Front)
Some function arguments are required to be constant. This means that they must be either hard-coded in the formula or be absolute cell references to cells that are not Report Options. These include:
Function Arguments that must be constant: NL
- Formula (must be a text string in the function)
GL (Dynamics NAV)
- Exclude Close
GL (Dynamics GP)
- Include Unposted
Functions utilizing the LINK= must:
- include all filters within the function OR...
- if using the NL("Link) function within a replicating function [ NL(Rows) or NL(Columns) ] :
- the NL("Link") must be on the same row as the replicating function OR...
- the NL("Link) must be referenced using Excel's absolute referencing ($)
NL("Rows","Sales Invoice Header","No.","Posting Date",">1/1/2009","LINK=","Sales Invoice Line","Document No.","=No.","Type","Item")
The following functions and report features are not currently supported in the Jet Hub:
- Stored User Data
- External workbook connections (e.g. OLAP Pivot Tables) cannot be refreshed from Excel online.
- External workbook connections to other workbooks (Excel > Data > Edit Links) cannot be refreshed in the Jet Hub.
- Use of the VALID and TOOLTIP keywords with the Report Options feature.
- Using NL("Picture") to retrieve an image from a file.