Good Day to you all
I am looking for ideas on how I can generate a Vendor Customer Reconciliation as follows:
1. Report on open invoices for a Vendor.
2. Look for the corresponding invoice to the customer .
3. Check if that customer invoice number is open or closed.
4. If the invoice is closed by a payment, the report should populate the date the payment was received from the customer.
5. The common field between customer and vendor ledger entries is a custom field , Job Number.
This solution will save my organisation a lot of time since these reconciliations are being done manually